What is ClassClarity?
Class Clarity is a web based tool for helping studio owners/instructors and their students connect to each other and share class record data. It keeps track of day-to-day scheduling and attendance, as well record student payments with minimum effort.
- We connect. Studios, Instructors and Students can be associated through a join request.
- We record. Class record for attendance and payments can be made with clicks or taps through simple class sign in page.
- We remind. ClassClarity will alert studio owners for their concern based on latest data.
- We clarify. Records for attendance and payment are crystal clear to participating studio, instructor and students all the time.
Why use ClassClarity?
Record keeping through ClassClarity is almost effortless with maximum accuracy.
Record is available online 24/7 to all involved parties through powerful filter.
It saves tree and it is free.
How does ClassClarity work?
First, create your ClassClarity account. Parents need to create their guardian account before adding their child's account.
After your account is created, you can join existing studios as a student, teacher or manager by creating a join request. Once the request is approved by the owner, you will become a member of that studio.
To create your own studio, you need to email ClassClarity support to upgrade your account.
- For a single teacher studio, only student can be accepted and attendance/payment is recorded for student only.
- A multiple teacher studio can accept student, teacher and manager and attendance/payment can be recorded for both teacher and student.